Bogotá , ColombiaREQ ID JR21-10088 Apply View Saved Jobs
The Tagger is responsible for executing all promotion versioning for programming shows, branding spots, special events and campaigns for different feeds. The Tagger is the final person in the chain to make internal quality control before the promo is delivered to TQC. The Tagger will directly report to the On Air Strategy & Production Coordinator.
- 35% Complete end tags information according to the specific versions for every feed. This will include name of the show and tune in information.
- 15% Complete upper third / watermark information according to the specific versions for every feed.
- 10% Add final audio mix to every version of the spot.
- 10% Add subtitles to every version of every spot (Spanish and Portuguese).
- 10% Check Quality Control of the final versions of every spot.
- 20% Deliver final version to the Networks Playout Center (EDM).
- Proficiency in editing / graphic design applications such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects & Final Cut.
- Experience in transcoding and encoding on all kind of formats.
- Knowledge of video and audio quality control.
- Must be detail oriented and organized. Patience, dedication and accuracy are a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Basic to intermediate English is a must.
- Ability to work effectively under changing environments.
- Be able to multitask and prioritize.
- Understanding of the media agency and television industry is a must.
- 2-3 years of experience in editing systems / QT is a must.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”