Trade Marketing Specialist
Bogotá , ColombiaREQ ID JR20-10391 Apply View Saved Jobs
The Trade Marketing Specialist to join the Trade Marketing team. The Coordinator's primary role will be to support trade marketing and events efforts developed to support key ad sales and affiliate initiatives. Additionally, the coordinator will work cross department with development and activation counterparts on integrated tactics. He/She will work collaboratively with HBO, ad sales, programming, research, operations and creative services departments (On Air).
• Support the development and maintenance of Ad Sales&Affiliate marketing materials, including buzz, one sheets, presentations, e-newsletters, mailers, sizzle reels, cross promotions, trade shows, Upfront materials and sales materials to promote the network to the Ad Sales &Affiliate community for Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Central America & Caribbean
• Execute events for Sony Channel , AXN and ViacomCBS Channels managing event details and aspects to support ad sales needs.
• Execute events for Canal Sony , AXN managing all event details and aspects of client hospitality to support affiliate needs.
• Manage premiums, including ordering, tracking inventory, researching and recommending new ideas, working with vendors on pricing and production, and fulfilling requests.
• Manage and track budget activity including processing and tracking invoices, obtaining proper approvals, and partnering with finance team to ensure accuracy.
• Foster strong working relationships with other departments including On Air, Programming, Research and Creative Services to effectively communicate Ad Sales & Affiliate strategy and tactics.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with regional ad sales and HBO offices to ensure projects are completed with efficiency.
• Perform other duties as needed.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word; Adobe Photoshop a plus
• Creative self-starter/resourceful
• Understanding of media, research concepts, event planning is a must to be able to execute Trade media tactical plans accordingly.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines/ Strive in fast paced advertising/sales environment.
• Ability to work effectively under changing environments.
• Ability to work with different departments and be able to negotiate with them to meet their requests.
• Ability to work, from Colombia, with all other Latam Markets and Teams.
• Ability to create, plan and execute local and regional Events.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented with strong project management skills
• Be able to multitask and prioritize.
• Must be able to manage and track a designated Budget.
• A year of experience in either Media company, Open TV, pay TV or advertising.
• Have a passion for the TV industry and watch a lot of television!
• Ability to read, write and speak Spanish and English fluently.
• Strong presentation skills and creative writing ability
• Effectively interact with employees across all levels in the company and be cool under pressure.
• Prior in experience in events is a plus
• Ability to travel occasionally per business needs
• Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in marketing/advertising/media or relevant internship experience.
• Bachelor Degree
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
"The people are terrific. Our colleagues are bright, kind, warm, thoughtful, passionate and collaborative."