Budapest , HungaryREQ ID JR22-11263 Apply View Saved Jobs
Are you looking for a new challenge in the international media environment and enthusiastic about movies, television and TV series? Then we might soon welcome you as a member of our Sony Pictures team!
Sony Pictures Television (SPT) is one of the television industry’s leading content providers, producing, distributing and carrying programming worldwide in every genre and for every platform. In addition to managing one of the industry’s largest libraries of award-winning feature films, television shows and formats, SPT is home to a growing global content business, operating a robust portfolio of wholly-owned and joint-venture production companies across the U.S., Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific, as well as linear and digital channels around the world. SPT is a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company.
SPT is looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join our Budapest based marketing team to support their servicing client broadcast and platforms needs for all marketing materials and serve as a point of contact for client marketing enquiries while assisting the team on an as-needed basis.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team in assisting in all pre and post-sales distribution efforts and Home Entertainment marketing campaigns. The person will take ownership for key administrative functions within both teams. They will have a passion for providing excellent admin support and are perhaps looking to transfer their skills from a different industry into the world of TV and Feature Films!
- Deliver marketing assets for Features, Series, and Formats through managing central client lists and responding to all other asset requests through our asset database, manage localization if needed
- Handling the broadcast schedule through communicating with the marketing team on a weekly basis to provide the latest TV series premiere updates
- Handle the financial internal systems including SAP to set up new vendors, raise PO’s and manage the PO log
- Working closely with the Marketing heads in both Hungary and Poland to build and deliver Go-to-Market pitch presentations for Sony’s features films, TV series and formats through working with internal partners (e.g., research, central formats teams) to drive local market relevance
- Work alongside the CEEMA VP & Director of Marketing to track the Marketing budget across, digital transactional business and TV distribution
- Assisting the HU &PL Marketing heads to act as a close business partner for all TV distribution clients in territory positioning Sony as the go to partner for close collaboration, leading with insight
- Work closely with the international team in LA office and your marketing counterparts across EMEA to disseminate information, standard processes and findings to the CEE commercial leads and Marketing heads in territory
- Deliver and work in collaboration with the marketing and the commercial leads on any trade presentations, pre-sales events, customer events and internal showcases and events to ensure we are presenting a consistent and positive message both internally and externally
- Working closely with the HU & PL Marketing heads in execution of key touchpoints’ communication (e-blast, social, digital, PR)
- Assisting the HU & PL Marketing heads to continually evaluate the need for Research, working closely with the regional Marketing and Research teams, to ensure comprehensive understanding of consumer trends and turning insight into marketing action at a territory level
- Ensuring all department files, databases and libraries are kept up to date, maintaining all marketing materials including digital catalogues, presentations and ensuring they are uploaded to the company business websites.
- Assisting with the London office to gather and distil consistent marketing presentations and manage various tracking tools to upload to a central location for team to access for both internal and external meetings.
Qualifications and Experience required for the job:
- Ideally, 1-3 years of administration and marketing experience.
- Highly organized.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word, Outlook.
- Photoshop, In-Design skills are desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain sound working relationships.
- Excellent writing skills with first class attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Professional Working Proficiency in English.
- Beneficial to speak or write in Hungarian and or Polish.
- Self-motivated, great teammate and facilitator.
- Ability to coordinate and work in a high-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience with content management system (CMS) tools, metadata and video file specs would be beneficial.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”