Administrative Assistant III, Worldwide Consumer Products
Culver City , CaliforniaREQ ID JR19-11610 Apply View Saved Jobs
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to http://www.sonypictures.com.
Provide full range of administrative support to EVP, WW Consumer Products and SVP, Global Licensing, Consumer Products. Ideal candidate must be business minded and highly professional. A self-starter who is results-oriented with exceptional attention to detail. Ability to multi task calmly and efficiently. Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to develop rapport with internal and external contacts.
- Handles all administrative duties for department head and SVP; managing calendar, answering phones, expenses, organizing conference calls, domestic and international travel, ordering office and kitchen supplies, managing invoices, updating data bases and lists
- Assist in the design and creation of power point presentations/meeting materials
- Track trade shows calendars and assist in preparation
- Managing document flow, including creating and maintaining files (electronic and hard copy)
- Internal communication and coordination with various departments
- Maintains office and handles department communication and meetings
- Updates department calendar including out of office, events and trade shows.
- Other general administrative duties (processing mail, copying, etc.)
- Word processing (composing and generating letters, memos and fax cover sheets)
- Miscellaneous duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years experience as an administrative assistant; entertainment industry experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Outlook)
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize and have the ability to work in a busy, rapidly changing environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
- Dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
- Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral (must have a professional and courteous demeanor)
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
"The people are terrific. Our colleagues are bright, kind, warm, thoughtful, passionate and collaborative."