Analyst, Payroll Systems
Culver City , CaliforniaREQ ID JR22-11707 Apply View Saved Jobs
The Systems analyst will ensure the functional success of the payroll system portfolio of Sony Pictures Entertainment through defect identification, requirement documentation and system testing. This includes but is not limited to UKG Pro, Ultimate Time and Attendance (Workbrain/Infor HTG code base), and all interfaces to outside and internal systems (Workday, SAP, MPIPHP, T. Rowe Price, BSWIFT, etc.) The analyst will also work with the department and our partners to document requirements for and test system enhancements will performing regular maintenance to tables and system configuration.
- Work with UKG, the Payroll team, and SPE IT BRM group to document expected results and test defects for both UKG Pro and UTA.
- Support UKG Pro and UTA system enhancement through the SDLC by writing business requirement and performing testing
- Perform regular system maintenance/updates on UKG Pro and UTA, including but not limited to scale wage and pension rate increases, fringe table updates, HTG rule configuration updates, calendar updates, SPE maintained taxation tables, etc.
- Special Projects (including but not limited to acquisitions support, system related process changes, audit support, New IATSE/BC contractual changes, etc.)
- AA/AS/BA/BS/MS degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Technically proficient in MS Office (specifically Excel), HCM systems experience required, defect management/tracking or software DLC experience required, database experience a plus.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union and O.P.E.I.U. Local 174 applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”