Coordinator, Global Marketing Clearances & Censorship
Culver City , CaliforniaREQ ID JR21-11007 Apply View Saved Jobs
Reporting to the Executive Director of Int’l Marketing and Global Programming, the Coordinator, Int’l Marketing and Global Programming will work with various internal production groups, marketing teams and rights management to coordinate the weekly product availability communication within Sony Pictures Television (SPT). In addition, the coordinator will be responsible for capturing new and expired rights, be primary point of contact for TV product launches, assist territories in their day to day needs/ troubleshooting in prism. Candidate will work with the International Creative Services team on streamlining territory sku set up. The ideal candidate must have strong analytical skills to help facilitate solutions and translate marketing and business needs for system input. Works closely with the tech support teams. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tracking all availability date changes for feature films and television series.
- Managing and distributing the weekly product update (Global Programming Update) email to all US and international teams.
- Tracking title rights into Sony programming system and working with global rights management on related issues.
- Making additional home entertainment products available to markets for scheduling.
- Assisting territories with accurate product set up in Sony programming system.
- Partnering with territories and rights management on all locally acquired 3rd party titles and output deal.
- Partnering with International Creative Services on SKU management and other requirements.
- Supporting international marketing as needed.
- Work with international marketing team on PRISM testing.
- 50% - Title Launch, Avail Date Management and Rights Tracking management
- Ingest and attach appropriate rights in PRISM
- Set availability dates and marketing projects which drive timelines and tasks.
- Create products & explode to territories if international rights apply.
- Create new product profiles for all physical releases.
- Assist territories with title coupling and approvals in scheduling system.
- 40% - Reporting and Territory Support
- Generate release schedules or ad hoc reports for all business lines
- Distribute weekly Global Programming Update which details new titles to schedule and availability date changes.
- Assist in tracking and reporting on broadcast airdates for disc creation on TV product.
- Will be primary support for TV series releasing in home entertainment.
- Timely support of territory question and inquiries as they relate to scheduling and product set up
- Work with territories and rights management on all 3rd party local acquisitions and output deals (Criterion/UK and Transmission/Aus)
- 10% PRISM Development, ICS & international marketing support
- Partner with international marketing team to test and identify necessary IT enhancements for PRISM; QA and UX testing and esnure implementations of system enhancements are completed in a timely manner.
- Supports International Creative Services group with SKU management.
- Support International Marketing as needed
Education: This position normally requires a BA or BS.
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 years of Studio experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Home Entertainment (including formats) required.
- Traditional industry windows of distribution a plus, but not required.
- Operations or data management experience preferred.
- Experience in workability / timeline management preferred.
- Daily use of proprietary internal systems (intermediate to advance level of use): PRISM, ACORN, Business Objects.
- Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate level of use): Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong communication, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Proficiency using database tools and workflows.
- Multitasking and attention to detail.
- Teamwork and patience.
- Manage large volumes of data, apply logic and consider a variety of outcomes, work well under competing priorities and timelines and provide exceptional client service.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”