Coordinator, Integration Management Office - Corporate Development
Culver City , CaliforniaREQ ID JR20-10140 Apply View Saved Jobs
The Integration Management Office is responsible for SPE’s integration vision, strategy and priorities.We manage integration projects across complex workstreams, provide program governance, implement fundamentals, achieve synergies, and minimize disruption while achieving the integration vision. We partner with our stakeholders to define the objectives, assess the solutions, and deliver the best outcomes.
This department is full of fast-paced, ambitious individuals who are energized by collaboration and are often on the go with executive meetings and regular updates with internal and external stakeholders across SPE business units and regions.
Reporting to a Vice President, the Coordinator is responsible for a full range of administrative and project support for the VP, and the IMO team.
Responsibilities (includes but may not be limited to):
- Schedule meetings, conference rooms and manage calendars
- Onboarding – employees and consultants
- Travel arrangements
- Expense reports
- Request and manage security clearance
- Coordinate team events and/or training
- Order office supplies
2. Special Projects
- Manage project mailboxes
- Maintain Sharpoint sites
- Assist with spreadsheets, presentation, documentation, reporting and/or research
- Assist with budgets and invoices where applicable
- Administrative coordination across projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience as administrative assistant or coordinator
- Interested in assisting in efficient departmental administration
- At ease in a fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing work environment with shifting priorities
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills – looking for someone with a positive, welcoming style, a “can do” spirit and a team player attitude
- Critical thinking, dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills required
- Aptitude and desire to learn new skills and applications
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
"The people are terrific. Our colleagues are bright, kind, warm, thoughtful, passionate and collaborative."