Director, Integration Management
Culver City , CaliforniaREQ ID JR20-10496 Apply View Saved Jobs
The Integration Management Office (IMO) is responsible for SPE’s integration vision, strategy and delivery. We lead and manage integration projects by providing program governance and structure, collaboration and transparency, and cross-functional team coordination across multiple functional teams to achieve the integration vision. We partner with our stakeholders to define the objectives and perimeters, assess the solutions, and deliver the best outcomes.
This is a department of fast-paced and ambitious individuals who are energized by collaboration and delivering in a dynamic environment. We work with all levels of the organization, across all functional areas, and regions.
Reporting to the Vice President, Integration Management, the Director will serve as a fully dedicated program manager for SPE Corporate Development’s M&A Integration activities. This includes mergers, acquisitions and divestitures across SPE’s deal portfolio. The Director will play a critical role in leading and building program related strategy and activities across multiple cross functional areas within a large and complex project and/or lead and deliver small to medium size projects across the project lifecycle. The role will require working with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders including senior executives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
1. Depending on the deal size, lead cross functional teams within a program in one or more of the following areas – synergies, TSAs, separation planning, Day 1 readiness, organization design, integration roadmap, executive reporting, and/or lead and deliver a small to medium integration through the deal lifecycle.
2. Provide governance and oversight including:
- Coordinating activities with deal teams, stakeholders, and third parties
- Assessing and monitoring resource needs for each transaction
- Monitoring and reporting progress against milestones
- Facilitate timely resolution of escalated issues, risks, and decisions
3. Develop and refine M&A integration and divestiture playbook, and executive dashboard.
Education, Years of Experience, Specialized Knowledge or Skills Required:
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years of professional consulting experience specializing in merger and acquisition integration, divestiture, or business transformation
- Experience in integration and divestiture planning and execution preferred
- Program management experience with track record of proactive leadership and execution collaborating with a global set of internal and external stakeholders
- Deep functional expertise in Finance & Accounting operations, HR / Organizational design, Leadership and Stakeholder management, Communication planning and change management
- Industry experience with media and entertainment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive and motivate large teams within a matrix organization; ability to lead through influence
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze complex business and transaction situations to identify action plan
- Strong critical thinking and reasoning skills with the ability to effectively and creatively solve problems
- Highly organized and self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
"The people are terrific. Our colleagues are bright, kind, warm, thoughtful, passionate and collaborative."