Legal Technology Project Manager
Culver City , CaliforniaREQ ID JR20-10127 Apply View Saved Jobs
The Manager of Legal Technology and Project Management reports to the Executive Director of Legal Technology and Services. The qualified candidate will be capable of architecting and managing a dynamic technology environment that supports the company’s legal technology services. The manager will help build and manage functional systems that improve the team’s workflows. The position will provide technical support to the Investigative Services team and others relying on legal technology infrastructure and digital forensic lab. The position will assist in managing and implementing eDiscovery and Investigative initiatives and programs as well as helping with the team’s other workloads.
This position will assist with managing eDiscovery and Investigative services initiatives, as well as assisting with other tasks within the team.
- Review and assess current and future processes and workflows for efficiency and process improvements
- Ability to review current process and implement new workflows to improve the teams efficiency in the following areas:
- Topics include Corporate Investigations, OSINT, eDiscovery, Data Recovery, Password Cracking, Data Analytics and Computer Forensics
- Perform project management for team tasks and initiatives
- Provide technical knowledge to assist the team
- Perform DevOps tasks and initiatives
- Develop and implement plan to move forensic lab environment and workflows to cloud environment
- Maintain working relationships with regional lab support to ensure compliance with policy
- Develop scripts and tools to automate processes
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Four years of relevant experience
- Driven Technology enthusiast with ability to learn new technology topics independently
- Ability to work on a fast paced, dynamic team
- Position requires availability outside of normal works hours as needed
- Availability outside working hours are required on an as needed basis
- Good sense of humor
- Storage and Backup Solutions
- Experience with configuring and managing networks
- Experience with managing Windows AD environment
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices
- Familiarity with Database management
- Cloud architecture and migration
- Scripting and programming best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience of evidence handling
Skills and Experience
- Experience with scripting and automation in Powershell or equivalent language
- Must be able to independently interface and work with internal and external IT Staff, InfoSec teams, and Investigative Services.
-Must be able to communicate with internal and external personnel independently
- AWS SysOps Administrator/Azure Administrator Associate or similar cloud certification is preferred
- Corporate/Enterprise experience is preferred
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
"The people are terrific. Our colleagues are bright, kind, warm, thoughtful, passionate and collaborative."