Local 174 Clerk 1
Culver City , CaliforniaREQ ID JR21-11089 Apply View Saved Jobs
The Local 174 Clerk 1 is responsible for day-to-day customer service and administrative/office duties. This position requires strong written and verbal skills, as well as an understanding of data entry and email communications. The role demands attention to detail and the ability to manage and organize a high volume of information, while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality. The Local 174 Clerk 1 will also manage the inventory and the orders received from productions and studio departments.
- Customer Service – Answer phones and assist customers (store setting).
- Data input – Type up requisitions, email requests, and navigate in the department’s inventory and billing system.
- Fulfill order requests – Receive orders from productions and Studio departments and pull the items from inventory to meet their needs.
- Restock shelves and keep the store orderly.
- Receiving – Receive deliveries, match up with the packing slip, and put the stock away.
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years of experience working in warehousing, customer service (e.g., Home Depot, Lowes)
- Production background desired, but not required
- Knowledge of items commonly found in a hardware store
- Experience with basic data input
- Comfort with Microsoft Office
- “Glass half full” customer service skills and attitude
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”