Manager, International Creative Advertising
Culver City , CaliforniaREQ ID JR20-10003 Apply View Saved Jobs
The Manager, International Creative Advertising works closely with the Executive Vice President of Global Creative Advertising and the SVP of International Creative Advertising to develop international advertising campaigns for specific titles on the Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation slate.
- Contribute to the creative process on A/V and print materials
- Oversee legal and clearance of print and A/V materials
- Monitor development, production, and distribution of all creative materials
- Create, manage, update and oversee project status reports
· Service and provide Print and A/V material requests to internal departments
· Manage finishing of print and A/V material in order to meet deadlines
· Clear and license all music cues used in A/V, including price negotiation with publishers for all films, including monitoring music budgets for all films.
· Attend creative meetings; present materials to management/filmmakers when necessary
· Oversee and coordinate photo shoots and ADR sessions
· Oversee approval of localized materials from international offices
· Liaise with international offices to obtain creative feedback and campaign deadlines on materials
· Help track and manage budgets for the creative campaign
- B.A. Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Creative Advertising for film, television, network or studio
- Quick learner with energy to drive aggressive and flexible deadlines while managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed to complete heavy workloads within established timeframes
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and the maintenance of a supportive work environment
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to peak volume while maintaining a keen eye for detail and quality
- Must be an excellent collaborator
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
"The people are terrific. Our colleagues are bright, kind, warm, thoughtful, passionate and collaborative."