Procurement Operations Specialist
Culver City , CaliforniaREQ ID JR23-10232 Apply View Saved Jobs
The Procurement Operations Specialist will be part of the Procurement Center and report to the Manager, Procurement Center. The Procurement Operations Specialist will work closely with the category management teams and the offshore Procurement Center team to guide the business stakeholders to use preferred strategic suppliers and support establishing buying channels. This role will also help improve the procure-to-pay process, identify and lead efforts to reduce cycle times, improve buying experience, and drive adoption of Global Procurement Policy.
The right candidate must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and still meet business performance requirements. The role will support sourcing, purchasing, contracts, and procurement operations for SPE’s Motion Pictures, Television and Corporate lines of business.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with internal and external business partners, stakeholders, and suppliers to ensure timely fulfillment of business requirements.
- Understand savings and operational targets and work with Category Management teams and stakeholders to deliver on targets.
- Resolve issues related to the quality of goods and services with the suppliers.
- Project manage RFx process.
- Proactively identify, recommend, and implement procurement process improvements.
- Identify and execute tail spend and spot buying opportunities for selective spend commodities.
- Lead and execute assigned special projects as required within the scope of this position.
- Effectively communicate procurement policies to the stakeholders and drive compliance.
- Analyze procurement related KPIs and matrix.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of the procurement strategy, policy and procedures
- 3-5 years of Procurement or Supply Chain experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the entertainment industry and business environment
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”