Senior Mananger, Digital Marketing, TV Studio
Culver City , CaliforniaREQ ID JR20-10401 Apply View Saved Jobs
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing – Sony Pictures Television (SPT)
The TV Franchise Marketing team positions, launches, sustains and builds SPT brands across all traditional and emerging platforms. Franchise building and consumer activation is key to driving business results throughout the multi-windowed lifespan of a series.
Reporting to Exec Director, Digital Marketing the Senior Manager will be responsible for assisting in the development of digital and social based marketing initiatives for both Sony Pictures Television (SPT) properties and the brand. The Senior Manager will support the Exec Director in the creation and execution of these initiatives in an effort to increase Sony Pictures Television (SPT) franchise series awareness, tune-in, and brand awareness.
- Strategize in partnership with the U.S. Franchise Marketing team to drive and elevate digital and social marketing of SPT series throughout al windows of distribution
- Lead brainstorm sessions and the development of strategic frameworks for SPTV properties
- Develop and create internal strategy documents for social media campaigns/initiatives
- Review social analytics and created optimized strategies for digital marketing
- Oversee the creation and maintain YouTube channels for SPTV properties
- Oversee social content calendars for any owned social channels, including scheduling, community management, and analytics
- Develop, evaluate, and execute paid digital media campaigns for SPTV properties
- Assist Exec Director in the development of the SPTV brand
- In absence of Executive Director lead SPTV Digital Marketing team
- Manage all third party relationships and yearly renewals
- Be comfortable working with talent (celebrities) and management teams to get social media requests fulfilled
- Maintain a roster of relationships across the digital landscape (Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.) with an immediate ability to execute both short and long-term marketing goals of all SPT teams – keep keen eye on new product releases for all social networks
- Stay on top of all trends and opportunities for SPTV Digital to utilize in strategies
- Help concept and execute on creative campaigns
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in social media marketing, entertainment preferred.
- Avid user of social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, reddit and Tumblr with solid understanding of the current feature set of each platform
- Ability to analyze and learn from reporting data and insights
- Creative mindset with ability to layer on strategy
- Skill with Photoshop, Illustrator, video editing software and other creative tools a plus
- Deep understanding and passion for the entertainment, television, and digital industries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships internally and externally
- Knowledge of web production processes and tools
About Sony Pictures Television
Sony Pictures Television (http://www.sonypicturestelevision.com), a Sony Pictures Entertainment company, is one of the television industry’s leading content providers. It produces and distributes programming in every genre, around the world and for a multitude of platforms. In addition to one of the industry’s largest libraries of award-winning feature films, television shows and formats, Sony Pictures Television (SPT) boasts a current program slate that includes top-rated daytime dramas and game shows, landmark off-network series, original animated series and critically acclaimed primetime dramas, comedies and telefilms. In addition to its US production business, SPT has 18 wholly-owned or joint venture production companies in 13 countries and also maintains
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
"The people are terrific. Our colleagues are bright, kind, warm, thoughtful, passionate and collaborative."