Social & Digital Creative Intern, Game Shows SPT - Fall 2023
Culver City , CaliforniaREQ ID JR23-11042 Apply View Saved Jobs
Our Emerging Talent Programs, which includes Interns, Trainees, and Finance Rotational Associates, offer unique opportunities for students, recent graduates & emerging talent to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, & other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, and many educational and social networking opportunities.
This Fall Internship is from October through December 15th (start and end dates are flexible based on school schedules) and all candidates must be able to work at least 10-29 hours a week, Monday through Friday in the specified location. This is not a remote role and a hybrid work option may or may not be available.
Our team supports the Game Shows Division with Sony Pictures Television (SPT). We work on Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy! and any other property currently in development.
Our intern will help to concept and ideate social and digital content, as well as oversee small creative projects and really learn the digital ropes. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working with team to pitch ideas and concepts for fresh social and digital content
- Identifying new creative and platform opportunities
- Concepting and/or managing small creative projects
- Social/digital asset management and organization
- Aiding in the daily aspects of social promotion, including planning, calendaring, and posting
- Researching for various team projects
- Working with the team to evaluate social and digital content for performance
Our intern will have the opportunity to be on set at the shows and play a vital role in promoting both shows.
- Passion for TV and Game Shows
- A good feel for social platforms and digital marketing
- A content creator with an interest in building compelling content for brands
- Some relevant digital creative experience with social and digital content
- Has created some digital assets for any project
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with a Mac and tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud are a plus
- Currently enrolled in a University or college and able to work part-time hours
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”