Marketing Manager - (Arabic Speaking)
Dubai , United Arab EmiratesREQ ID JR23-10030 Apply View Saved Jobs
Are you looking for a new challenge in the international media environment? Furthermore, are you enthusiastic about movies, television and TV series? Then we might soon welcome you as a member of our Sony Pictures team!
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture and television production; acquisition and distribution of entertainment in more than 159 countries; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; studio facilities operations; development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.
For our location in Dubai, based in Dubai Internet City and sharing offices with Sony PlayStation, we are looking for full-time Arabic SpeakerMarketeer as soon as possible:
Work closely with VP Marketing and SVP Distribution and Network sales head to develop and implement marketing strategies in support of sales priorities for territories and provide all necessary territory insights and analyses, program information and sales materials to maximize the effectiveness of the Marketing and Sales executive serving the region. Work with clients to support all marketing initiatives while building and maintaining positive marketing relationships with all clients in region
The MENAT & CIS Marketing Manager will develop the Marketing strategy for Content Distribution (FTA, Pay & Basic, SVOD, AVOD, and Transactional) in covered territories. The role will seek to develop a streamlined, commercial, and innovative marketing approach across previously separate lines of business to best deliver for SPEs consumers, customers, Joint Ventures and internal stakeholders.
The role will work alongside teams both in London and in territory to develop and implement Marketing and Branding strategies which ensure all feature film and TV series product is being optimized both commercially and creatively across all distribution windows and formats. A key important focus on building marking plans and managing budgets to drive transactional business for covered territories.
- To drive the Marketing strategy across Home Entertainment and TV Distribution maximizing revenue across key countries through innovative Marketing activity.
- Work closely with the VP Marketing CEEMA and territory commercial leads (both Home Ent and TVD) to create a company culture in which Marketing operates hand-in-hand with the Commercial teams and is proactive, consistent, efficient, nimble, strategic, forward-thinking, communicative, transparent and commercially minded
- Key point of contact for VP Marketing CEEMA, providing clear and consistent territory information and communication that aligns with regional strategy
- Work alongside Country Manager and territory teams to oversee Marketing budget across digital transactional business and TV distribution
- Execute creative DTC campaigns across ATL media, social and PR by working with media and creative agencies and co-leading in agency evaluation locally and beyond
- Work with CEEMA Marketing Director to build NR plans for tentpole titles, share best practices and support teams with creative ideas around seasonal events. Defines and implements the studios annual FF strategy Marketing and product release strategy incorporating all key marketing disciplines, working closely with digital account lead in territory. Working on all pre-sale’s activities, client events and presentations, any product launch and support.
- Act as a close business partner for all TV distribution clients in territory positioning Sony as the go to partner for close collaboration, leading with insight and nimble working
- Determine and manage the efficient timely delivery and approval of promotional assets to and from broadcast and EST partners in territory
- Work closely with the international team in home office to disseminate information and best practice and learnings to the Country Manager and Marketing heads in territory
- Drive and implement regionally supported strategies including product strategy, format strategy and library focus across territories
- Work with local teams to develop and execute publicity and promotional campaigns across the product slate and ensure there is close collaboration with the SPT PR team to deliver seamless broadcast campaigns for SPTs key shows within region
- Deliver and work in collaboration with territories on any trade presentations, pre-sales events, customer events and internal showcases and events to ensure we are communicating a consistent and positive message both internally and externally
- Help deliver on each territory’s One Sony activities working alongside Electronics, PlayStation and Music to maximize our combined reach as a consumer facing company
- Maintain high levels of knowledge of technological developments to ensure all marketing activities are fully maximized.
- Continually evaluate the need for Research, working closely with the regional Research team, to ensure comprehensive understanding of consumer trends and turning insight into action at a territory level
- Meeting Organization and Agenda Management
- Travel Reservations and Visa Application
- Manage T&E expenses, using internal tools (Ariba, Concur…)
- Finance Support and Management of office bills, supplies and expenses reimbursements
- Running renewals for Licenses, Leases, visas, residencies and insurances
- Provide support on the ground to the IT Team as needed
- Additional administrative support where required, examples could include - assisting in the organisation of meetings, researching, organising licenses, residencies, schedules & travel etc.
- Adhoc duties as required.
Qualifications and/or Experience Required
- Excellent level of Arabic and English languages, both oral and written
- Typically, 3 years of Marketing & Administration experience.
- Exceptionally organised.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word, Outlook.
- Photoshop, In-Design skills are desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain sound working relationships.
- Excellent writing skills with first class attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player and facilitator.
- Ability to coordinate and work in a high paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with CMS tools, metadata and video file specs would be beneficial.
- Position based in Dubai, UAE
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”