Coordinator, Content Services
London , United KingdomREQ ID JR23-10071 Apply View Saved Jobs
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
We are Sony Pictures Entertainment!
We are in the business of creativity… making some of the most beloved film and television of all time for every platform in the world. As the most creative and proudly independent studio, our future is boundless.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is a division of Sony Corporation, a creative entertainment company built on a foundation of technology. Along with our sister companies, we make movies, television, music and games that engage billions of people, connecting creators and audiences around the globe. We are looking for innovators to join us as we forge the future of entertainment!
The roles’ primary purpose and overall scope of responsibility.
International Print Services (IPS) is a department within the Distribution and Content Services (DCS) / Content Mastering and Distribution Group (CMDG).
IPS is responsible for the mastering and distribution of all theatrical feature content and servicing of KDMs for all International markets SPRI releases
Reporting to Director – Content Services, the role involves tracking Theatrical release dates, planning schedules and coordinating and tracking the delivery of theatrical feature content into theatres.
The position of ‘Coordinator – Content Services’ will be responsible for providing administrative assistance, supporting critical path milestones and materials creation and delivery to successfully complete a theatrical feature release across all International markets, with a focus on:
South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
The position’s most important functions and responsibilities
- Collaborating with all International local offices to assist with planning the creation and delivery of master theatrical feature content materials to meet release dates.
- Collaborating with mastering and distribution vendors to assist in the scheduling of theatrical feature material creation, delivery and distribution, including tracking and delivering OV DCP materials to localization, mastering and distribution vendors globally
- Coordinating updates to various internal and external scheduling and timeline trackers, including but not limited to tracking all release date changes, ensuring any changes meet with screening dates and localization timelines
- Administration of Purchase Orders through Ariba and SmartEngine for all EMEA Theatrical feature mastering and distribution, dubbed mixing, graphics and censorship work
- Tracking all theatrical feature materials into Territories, ensuring local customs requirements are met and all key partners are kept abreast of updates.
- Identifying workflow & systems inefficiencies and developing new strategies to address, working with Territory contacts, vendors and within Sony as required.
- Coordinating Worldwide Hard Drive return coordination.
- Various admin tasks including travel booking, expenses and meeting room booking for both IPS and the Localisation teams.
- Ensure the timely delivery of all reporting as required by Director – Content services.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with:
- Mastering Vendors (global)
- Distribution Vendors (global)
- DCS Localization (global)
- DCS New Release Features / Pre-Localization (LA)
- Marketing & Distribution Ops (LA)
- Sony Territory Offices (global)
- International Sales & Marketing (London)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with both mastering and distribution Vendors
- Undertake all other tasks and ad hoc requests as allocated by Director – Content Services.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Keep abreast of Industry related social media, consumer & market trends
- Develop a full understanding of, and align with, Sony governance and standard working practices.
- Microsoft Office suite – including Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint, OneDrive
- InterPlan – Internal
- DEx – Internal
If you require any reasonable adjustments with any part of the recruitment process, including the application or interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Reasonable Adjustment Request in the subject line of the email.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).undefined
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”