Sales Coordinator - 12 month FTC
London , United KingdomREQ ID JR22-11680 Apply View Saved Jobs
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
The Sales Support Coordinator is part of the SPHE Commercial Team based in London and operating in the UK and Ireland
The Commercial Team is comprised of a team of Account Managers, a Sales Director, a Head of Digital and Online and the VP Commercial who are primarily based in London.
The Sales Support Coordinator reports to the Sales Director (G&HS). They are responsible for providing administrative, logistical and project management support for all sales related duties across the Commercial Team. In addition to managing core tasks for the team, part of their time each week will be allocated to cover administration for specific Account Managers. The Sales support co-ordinator will be a foundational support for the account team, enabling the team to focus their efforts on revenue generation and client management for SPE.
Account support [75%]:
- Forecast coordination – ensuring key trackers are updated on a timely basis with info from the Sales Team. Where reporting is required in a more ad-hoc way, coordinate inputs from the Sales Team
- Pricing set up (Physical & Digital) preparation for NAMs prior to submission
- Retpool checks for returns requests (to prevent future consolidation issues on debits/credits)
- Order processing (where appropriate)
- Research pricing discrepancies between SPHE and the Account and provide recommendations to Account Manager, Sales Reporting, Sales Planning and Finance teams.
Sales Support [15%]:
- Presentation coordination – consolidation of info from various departments to avoid duplication of effort
- Online/Digital – site audits (space), screen grabs etc
- Manage cross-studio product lifecycle tracking, windows, co-ordinate promotional post-mortem decks and case studies.
- Co-ordination of events, such as trade screenings, corporate hospitality etc.
- Ensure that all meetings are organised and prepared for by ensuring meeting rooms are booked using the Outlook booking system and the meeting space is prepared (i.e all AV equipment is in good working order and setup in good time for the start of any meetings)
- Facilitation of team meetings, note taking, summarising and distribution of outputs
- Ad-hoc support with account queries/initiatives
- As this role develops, responsibilities could develop to act as primary point of contact for our relationship with transactional accounts (such as Ads on Discs, who sell advertising that we host on our DVD pre-roles).
Administrative support [10%]:
- Meeting booking & coordination (internal & external)
- Gratis orders & sending samples to customers
- Make travel and accommodation reservations and arrange itineraries for both internal and external meetings
- Submit expenses via the SPE concur expense system on a weekly basis & obtain authorisation for T&E exceptions with senior management
- Assist with diary management and scheduling for the Sales Management Team
- Responsible for updating partner contact details for UK and Ireland
- Handle telephone enquiries and deal with requests/take detailed messages in a professional and efficient manner
- Implementation and maintenance of efficient filing systems for the Executive team
- Provide general administrative support through the typing, filing and distribution of communications both into and out of the office.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Typically at least one to two years of experience managing administration for a team or multiple executives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and internal partners
- Understanding of the Home Entertainment industry preferable
- Results orientated with solid analytical skills
- Proactive, solutions-focused collaborative style
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about innovation and creating unique solutions
- MS Office Suite, Excel, Teams/Zoom – Intermediate level required
- Strong organisational skills grounded in a structured, detail driven approach
- Precision – high quality work outputs first time
- Strong learning agility and ability to synthesis & learn on the fly in an ever-changing environment
- Demonstrate initiative into action and a passion for excellence
- Ability to deliver with minimal guidance - reliable
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”