Senior Manager, Compensation
London , United KingdomREQ ID JR23-10664 Apply View Saved Jobs
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Hi, we’re Sony Pictures Entertainment!
We are in the business of creativity… making some of the most beloved film and television of all time for every platform in the world. As the most creative and proudly independent studio, our future is boundless.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is a division of Sony Corporation, a creative entertainment company built on a foundation of technology. Along with our sister companies, we make movies, television, music and games that engage billions of people, connecting creators and audiences around the globe. We are looking for innovators to join us as we forge the future of entertainment!
Sony Pictures Entertainment is seeking a Senior Manager, Compensation, to join our International People & Organisation team. This is a newly created role which will report to Executive Director, Compensation & Benefits, International. The position is based in the SPE London Paddington office on 3 office /2 WFH basis and has one direct report.
What You’ll Do:
- Owner of operational delivery of day-to-day reward management activities, such as cost estimations, role pay grade assessments, market benchmarking, salary recommendations, pay equity assessments across EMEA and LATAM regions.
- Participate in compensation surveys to analyse the company’s competitive market position for each in-country location, currently annual data submissions for Willis Towers Watson and Croner.
- Support with annual merit review process with job evaluations, data analytics and data quality checks.
- Owner of compensation specific data entry into HR system (People Portal/workday) inclusive of job mapping, job code creation and pay grades
- Provide quarterly LATAM benchmarking support for countries with hyperinflation, like Argentina. Market review is needed at least 3 times a year with a salary structure adjustment as a result.
- Assist with review of new and existing job descriptions against levels/ job hierarchy and support Talent Acquisition in developing competitive compensation offers for new hires
- Support with benchmarking activity for production specific roles, both as ad hoc and during Join Ventures integration activity
- Provide support in the analysis, development, design, communication, and implementation of regional benefits, including benefits structure, cost analysis, and renewal
- Overview UK Benefit offering delivery inclusive of third-party vendor management, renewals, employee queries and annual flex benefit window delivery
- Prepare data for surveys around benefits and HR policy practices across both EMEA and LATAM to support the ongoing improvement of organization total rewards programs and objectives
- Support with employee recognition platform administration for EMEA and LATAM regions
- Support with Flex portal solution regional roll out
- Maintain a working knowledge of EMEA/LATAM legislation that may affect compensation and benefits policies.
- Participate in special projects as assigned, including executive compensation analysis, pay grades and career ladders review, new survey vendors appointment and survey participation and any new platform implementation/enhancements
- Typical experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing compensation plan design, job analysis, market pricing, incentives preferably in media sector across EMEA/LATAM.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of salary surveys and compensation theory and practice (WTW, Croner)
- Excellent analytical and organization skills with the ability to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to manage to deadlines and multiple priorities work under pressure and handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to obtain, present and discuss information and recommendations that may be challenging in nature
- Excellent Excel skills and experience of working with HRIS software (Workday)
- The ability to have a proactive approach, and ability to be resilient at times, as well as maintaining high confidentiality, whilst providing an excellent customer experience to all compensation and benefits related queries
If you require any reasonable adjustments with any part of the recruitment process, including the application or interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Reasonable Adjustment Request in the subject line of the email.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).undefined
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”