Miami , FloridaREQ ID JR22-11694 Apply View Saved Jobs
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition, and distribution; television production, acquisition, and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. SPE’s Motion Picture Group production organizations include Columbia Pictures, Sony Pictures Animation, Screen Gems, TriStar Pictures, 3000 Pictures, Stage 6 Films, AFFIRM Films, and Sony Pictures Classics. Sony Pictures Television (SPT) operates three complementary lines of business: 1) Distribution of SPE's feature films and television programming to television outlets around the world, 2) Local television production in key international markets, 3) International television networks and digital networks.
For additional information, visithttp://www.sonypictures.com/corp/divisions.html.
This role is responsible for the conceptualization and production of creative assets included in branded content sponsorship packages sold to advertising partners. The role will primarily serve the Pan-Regional market but will, on occasion, have exposure to LATAM territories outside of Mexico
- 70% Developing creative concepts and production for Client Integration campaigns and spots.
- 20% Creating new business opportunities for possible clients, along with digital team collaboration
- 10% Participate in the design and deck building of yearly budget & planning presentations
- Strong proficiency in Video Editing tools (Adobe Premier) and Copywriting principles.
- Strong proficiency in After Effects or comparable software for motion graphics.
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented.
- Advanced communication skills verbal and written.
- Ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize.
- Team player
- Brand knowledge
- Ability to synthesize client briefs
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Spanish required (written & spoken), English and Portuguese a plus
- 3 years of experience As Creative Producer
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”