AD SALES PLANNER
Panama City , PanamaREQ ID JR20-10126 Apply View Saved Jobs
The Ad Sales Planner will be working closely with the Ad Sales Account Executives to prepare proposals, research, prepare media plans and presentations to support the sales process. The Ad Sales Planner will also be responsible for assisting with Yield Management Group, Traffic Operations and Marketing. This position will report directly to the Ad Sales Director.
60% Support for Account Executive
- Prepare research-based presentations for entire sales team to use in client and agency meetings.
- Prepares and revises sales proposals
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executive
- Prepares presentation materials using Power Point and Excel
- Assists in presenting information to clients and prospects new leads
- Works with AE to develop media planning strategy for advertisers and/or prospects of SPT or any other Network represented by Sony Advertising Sales Group.
- Responsible for updating the Priority Yield Management.
- Prepare all post-campaign analysis
20% New Business Development and Direct Sales
- Works closely with AE to research and develop prospective new advertisers for SPT or any other Network represented by Sony Advertising Sales Group.
- Research and develop list of relevant prospects.
- Monitor competitive landscape to keep up-to-date of current campaigns and potential opportunities.
10% Work with Yield Management department of SPT or any other Network represented by Sony Advertising Sales Group.
- Maintain the priority database of clients updated.
- Discussing pricing to meet both advertisers' goals and adherence to Networks rate card.
- Familiarity with Networks supported ad specifications and pricing guidelines
10% Promotion of Networks products and sponsorships:
- Become familiar with ad sales sponsorship opportunities as they are released.
- Adjust presentations to promote Networks sponsorship opportunities locally.
- Develop sponsorship pricings per client.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to quickly and effectively build excel-based media plans in various formats.
- Good understanding of technologies and technical aspects used in advertising and reporting.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, including complex formulas, pivot tables, screen grabs, cropping, etc.
- Familiarity of research tools used by media planners and buyers (IBOPE, TGI, TechEdge) is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple requests and deadlines concurrently and stay flexible and professional under pressure.
- Clear understanding of time-sensitivity around due dates of proposals.
- Great attention to detail is a must.
- Must be outgoing, organized, solution-oriented, a team player and a strategic thinker.
- English proficient.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales support, with a preference for experience in planning.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital media, accounting, or other business-related field is required.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
"The people are terrific. Our colleagues are bright, kind, warm, thoughtful, passionate and collaborative."