Data Analyst - Pure Flix
Scottsdale , ArizonaREQ ID JR22-10007 Apply View Saved Jobs
Pure Flix is the worldwide leader in selecting and streaming faith and family-friendly media that changes lives, inspires hearts, and lifts the spirits of members like you and those you love.
The Data Analyst will partner with various teams to scope, design, execute and measure various business activities. They will work alongside Senior Data Analysts in creating and maintaining the organization’s data pipelines, improving datasets and reporting to track and manage initiatives across the organization.
· Partner with various teams and leadership to scope, design, execute, measure and improve business outcomes
· Develop quantitative analysis, tools, ad-hoc reports and models to support marketing decision making
· Help create, maintain, and improve key data sets, pipelines, and reporting to track and manage activities
· Project manage improvements to measurement methodologies, products, and approaches across the business
· Drive end-to-end insights creation-to-consumption lifecycle, leading business problem definition, hypothesis formulation, designing and delivering the solution to support business decisions and outcomes
· Build new metrics, dashboards and insights to measure activities in order to optimize and scale their outcomes
· Translate data insights into actions and recommendations that will drive effectiveness and tell the story to executive audiences on user growth, marketing performance and product adoption
· Bachelor’s in Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science or equivalent experience or related field
· 3+ years of work experience in Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Product Analytics Consulting, Decision Science and/or Business Analytics
· 2+ years experience in SQL
· 2+ years experience in applying statistical techniques in a business and/or marketing context using R, Python
· 2+ years of experience in building business facing visualizations and dashboards
· Experience in experiment design, hypothesis testing and statistical analysis
· Experience leveraging data driven models to drive business decisions and building visualizations using large datasets and multiple data sources
· Experience working with multiple marketing and digital marketing teams directly to influence and shape campaign measurement, analytics frameworks and drive decision-making
· Experience in measuring digital marketing KPIs, ROI, marketing effectiveness, LTV, ROAS, sentiment analysis, etc.
· Knowledge of statistics and optimization techniques. Hands-on experience with large datasets (i.e. data extraction, cleaning, modelling, interpretation and presentation)
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a large cross-functional environment
· Experience in a consumer technology company
· Experience developing data pipelines via SQL and Python-based ETL framework
· Experience shipping code into production
· Experience with Amazon Web Services, particularly Kinesis, S3, Athena, Redshift, Glue
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union and O.P.E.I.U. Local 174 applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”