Financial Analyst - Pure Flix
Scottsdale , ArizonaREQ ID JR21-10440 Apply View Saved Jobs
Pure Flix is the worldwide leader in selecting and streaming faith and family-friendly media that changes lives, inspires hearts, and lifts the spirits of members like you and those you love.
The Financial Analyst will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Financial and Cash Flow Forecasting, General Ledgers, Budgets, and Financial Statements. Generates, reviews, analyzes, and communicates financial data that reflects actual financial performance against approved budgets as well as Short and Long Term Forecasts.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop/maintain short and long term budgetary planning and cost management including multi year financial & cash flow forecasts, budgets and mid-range planning.
- Build financial models and other spreadsheet tools to analyze key performance indicators, develop company annual budgets and perform ad hoc analyses.
- Work with key stakeholders, departments and team members to improve the
- effectiveness and efficiency of the financial planning process, assumptions and results.
- Interact with internal and external business partners to remain informed of business challenges and issues that affect our business, including investigating new forecasting and business methodologies.
- Develop and manage the Original Content Financial green light process.
- Collaborate with data and engineering teams to create systems that provide insights for areas of optimization or improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- 4+ years of experience in highly analytical environments (e.g. investment banking, management consulting, FP&A, strategic planning or business development)
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills
- Ability to balance long term strategic projects with the tactical day-to-day
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Prior experience at a media/entertainment/tech company
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“There is no such thing as a typical day. That's one of the aspects that makes the job so fun and engaging. Every day there are new projects, new problems to solve, new meetings, new people to work with and new things to learn.”