Senior Manager, Source to Pay Business Solutions Center
Tai Koo , Hong Kong SARREQ ID JR20-10567 Apply View Saved Jobs
The APACSeniorManager,S2P Business Solutions Center, reports directly to the Director S2P Business Solutions Center based in UK office, whilst working closely with the Source-to-Pay Transformation Product Owner, Sourcing and Procurement, Disbursements and IT teams (Regional & Global) as necessary.
The role will have the responsibility of managing the newly formed S2P Business Solutions Center in the APAC region and will be responsible for sustaining and evolving Sony Picture Entertainment’s Source-to-Pay technology and process solutions that support SPE employees who buy and pay for goods and services in the APAC Region. The S2P Business Support Solution Center will be instrumental in driving the S2P Transformation Programme regionally and own the resolution for all S2P inquiries and issues related to technology, process, and policy.
As the APAC Senior Manager you will play a major role in assuring user value and solution quality by owning the issue resolution, platform adoption and effectively representing regional requirements for project implementations and systems enhancements covering all facets of the Source-to-Pay platform. You must demonstrate a mix of business acumen along with technical skills and an understanding of company policies, procedures and have very strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Detailed Responsibilities include the followings (but not limited to):
- Manage the APAC Region and ensure the S2P Business Solution Center is operationally efficiently for the end users
- Maintain the S2P issue intake process and manage tickets and resolutions
- Capture, triage, track and resolve inquiries related to technology systems, (Ariba On Demand, Ariba On Premise, SAP), procurement and invoice processes (Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order Management, Invoice Management) and Supplier Management (Vendor Master creation and maintenance)
- Perform Root Cause Analysis
- Review and escalate support requests to appropriate teams when resolution falls outside of the S2P Business Solutions Center of Excellence
- Partner with GFO Disbursement Team on strong and consistent purchasing practices across all lines of business (‘no PO no Pay’ policy)
- Partner with IT, support Ariba On Demand release cadence of new features and functionality
- Lead user acceptance testing for issue resolution and new releases to ensure feedback and effectively communicate testing results and any issues that arise
- Provide, co-ordinate and manage training as and when required as part of the implementation/enhancement lifecycle
- Ensure risks and issues are addressed with S2P Business solutions Center Lead
- Support S2P Transformation programme with regional efforts for requirements gathering, change management and adoption, User Acceptance Testing, and ensuring successful implementation of new processes and policies in the regions
- Collaborate with business partners to define business requirements for new functionality
- Lead efforts for driving regionally related Procurement processes and undertaking continuous improvements focused on user experience, process efficiencies, issue resolution and updates to solution features and functionality
- Work as part of a team providing support for S2P process and system internationally in APAC, EMEA, and LATAM
- Work with the Global Category and Sourcing Enablement teams to provide streamlined process in APAC for S2P
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in procurement process and/or IT support environment, preferably Ariba and SAP with proven experience in business transformation programmes
- Proficient Source to Pay (S2P) process knowledge and basic understanding of the fundamentals of procurement system architecture and emerging capabilities
- Experience working with Global stakeholders and end users
- Excellent ability to communicate complex information to others, presenting messages in a way that enhances understanding of large-scale projects
- Excellent ability to consistently anticipate users’ needs through an in depth understanding of the Regional Procurement business processes and operations
- Ability to balance multiple activities in a fast-paced environment while delivering a timely and high-quality end work product
- Strong ability to perform analysis of large complex business, workflow, and technology issues to support decision-making
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be pro-active with issue identification and resolution
- A ‘Customer’ centric attitude with a ‘continuous improvement’ mind-set, related to Finance Procurement and Supply Chain
- Entertainment industry experience a plus
- Multi language speaker / fluent in any Asian languages a plus
Interested candidates are invited to apply with full detailed resume, notice period and expected salary. Applications will be treated in strict confidence and information will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures and to ensuring that no worker or potential worker will receive less favourable treatment due to any characteristic protected under applicable local laws.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
"The people are terrific. Our colleagues are bright, kind, warm, thoughtful, passionate and collaborative."