(正社員)コーポレート IT部 ビジネスアナリスト/(Full Time) Corporate IT Business Analyst
Tokyo , JapanREQ ID JR19-11252 Apply View Saved Jobs
- IT バックグラウンド、アプリケーションシステム開発・運用経験必須（現状分析、チェック＆テスト、各所調整、導入）
- First line of support for multiple lines of business applications. (mainly Home entertainment sales & logistics management and TV Network Linear broadcasting and Non-Linear based VOD contents delivery)
- Business analyst role focused on delivering technology and process improvement solutions that add value to Sony Pictures Entertainment’s businesses
- Closely work with offshore development team and overseas infrastructure team to support business applications and deliver results
- Support of business application systems mainly for Home Entertainment and TV Networks are the priority task of this position
- Implementation and support of other SPE global and locally based applications as determined by SPE Global IT
- Act as an interface between local business and IT for all business requirements and support
- Ensure systems interface to the business applications are appropriately maintained
- Work as a part of the Asia Pacific IT Business Application team in supporting, implementing, developing, enhancing, and enabling all business applications and processes
- Ensure that all business systems and processes are properly documented and maintained
- Represent SPE Global/Regional IT to the local businesses in working towards adding value to the local/regional businesses
- Leading and promoting process improvement for the local businesses
- Over 5 year experience in Business and IT or related fields
- A University degree in Business or Information Technology or related field
- Knowledge of retail sales business and logistics or TV network business are advantage.
- Experience in a IT customer facing role
- Experience as a team player in a project
- Demonstrated ability to work with business customers to define requirements and apply technology and process improvement solutions to solve their problems and deliver value
- Expertise in business process analysis, system analysis and data analysis so as to translate business requirements into IT solution
- Ability to instruct offshore developers to derive required fixes & reports out of application systems with fair level of understanding of databases, programming languages
- Experience in working effectively as part of an international team
- Desire and ability to work across a number of technologies
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, listening and presentation. (Japanese and English)
- Ability to work without supervision, and seek assistance where necessary
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ and question where necessary
- Technical knowledge of the following products preferred such as Business Object, Tableu, Sharepoint etc.
- This position reports directly to local IT Manager.
Why We Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
"The people are terrific. Our colleagues are bright, kind, warm, thoughtful, passionate and collaborative."